The One Reason Why Brands Scale to 7, 8, or 9 Figures (and Most Don’t)

Dear e-com store owner,

Over the past 4 years, working with dozens of brands generating a combined $300M yearly, we've noticed a recurring pattern: the difference between stores that scale to 7, 8, or 9 figures and those that don’t.

Most store owners think they have a 'traffic' problem. They believe that simply increasing Meta or Google traffic will magically scale their revenue.

But the real issue lies elsewhere.

The True 'Scaling' Bottleneck

As more businesses advertise, traffic costs rise. Your CPM, CPC, and CAC increase, making it harder and less profitable to scale.

So more traffic isn’t the answer.

The real bottleneck? Your store’s conversion rate (CVR).

On average, stores have a conversion ceiling of around 3% (depending on niche, website, copy, and offer). Every brand faces this ceiling, but there’s a way to break through and scale to 7, 8, or 9 figures.

What Successful Brands Do Differently

Over the past 4 years, we've identified key strategies that distinguish high-revenue stores:

  • High-Converting Pages: Create specific landing and product pages for different awareness levels. Don’t just target the 3% ready to buy—convert the other 97% as well.

  • Irresistible Offers: Make offers that are hard to refuse, like Buy One, Get One.

  • Efficient Systems: Implement systems for media buying, creatives, UGC, etc., to increase output.

  • Data-Driven Optimization: Continuously optimize your website and PDPs for higher AOV and CVR based on market data.

  • Robust Back-End: Set up retention marketing systems, like email, to generate wealth from repeat customers.

The Missing Piece: Your Conversion Rate & AOV

The main hurdle to more profitable scaling is your conversion rate and AOV.

The good news? These can be significantly improved.

And here’s the best part: Only a small percentage of brands use this approach.

Most CRO and LP agencies focus on minor tweaks, hoping for a CVR increase. We, however, take a holistic approach.

Our Conversion Design Framework to convert more, make them spend more & increase your value

We scientifically create pages and themes that outperform your current setup. Here’s how:

  • Customer Insights: We dive deep into your customers’ brains, designing and writing for their pain points, wants, and needs.

  • Custom Landing Pages: We meet customers at their awareness level with custom landing pages, funnels, and advertorials, converting cold traffic into buyers.

  • Behavior Analysis: We analyze current behavior on your landing and product pages to identify what’s missing, not working, or frustrating.

  • Direct Response Copywriting: We use direct response copywriting to turn unaware leads into lifetime customers.

This approach allows us to achieve higher conversion rates with the same amount of traffic.

If you're looking for a reliable partner to help you scale this year, we’d love to conduct an audit to see how we can assist you.

During the call, we will go over your brand, ICP & landing pages. We will ask questions to see if you're the right fit for a partnership.

Based on the inputs, we will give you a tailored Growth Plan & proposal.